Saturday, June 23, 2007

The weight loss effort is an up and down process. PUN INTENDED. I was thrilled Wednesday when I stepped on the scale and had lost 5lbs. Ha! The next day a pound reappeared from somewhere. Just how many calories does a chicken BLT salad from Wendy's have? Thursday night my SS class went to Bonanza and last night Terry picked up supper from Old West. Let me tell you....this morning I walked 30 minutes and plan to walk another 30 minutes this afternoon. People, please do not put food in front of me.

MY BABY'S HOME! Well, almost. Katey called this morning as soon as they landed in Atlanta after flying most of the night from Keto Ecuador. (Yes, Terry, their arms were very tired.) Oh, did I mention she called at 5:15am? That's perfectly OK. I needed to know she was back. Lots of family & friends went to Atlanta yesterday so they could meet the plane this morning.

Habakkuk calls. I'm outta here.

No comments: