Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh, Cathy, I’d forgotten about the coffee cup. We do have some wonderful memories, and a few not-so-wonderful ones, as well. But that’s what makes a friendship, isn’t it. Do you still buy the pick-a-size paper towels? Do you still think of me when you do?

Occasionally this fundamental, conservative Republican cringes when she reads Cathy’s posts. After I fume for a couple of minutes I realize that she won’t change my beliefs/philosophies/thoughts about some things and I have no desire to change hers. A bird must have two wings to fly.

Diversity keeps this country balanced, and while my posts will not run along the political line, you’ll know that I’m in that G’rrrrrr group Cathy mentions sometimes. (Fox News Channel is my home page. )

1 comment:

C J Garrett said...

I do still buy them, and yes, they always remind me of you. Obviously, you're not the only one who thought the big ones were too big.