Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm new to the neighborhood.

Can I live in two places at once? Not phyically but cyber-ly? We'll see. I'm in another blogging community, but have friends in this neighborhood that I want to be near. Hi, Cathy & George. The blogging stuff is still new to me, but even after a short time, I've become an addict.

I'm a Christian, a daughter, wife, mother, grandmother and career-girl (25+ years at the same company). I'm legally blind (thought that might get your attention), but I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13 NASB) Oh, He doesn't strengthen me to drive; after all He is a very wise God.

And I'm extending my first invitation. If you're interested in attending a Beth Moore Simulcast, click here for info:
http://www.beldenbaptistchurch.com/Beth_Moore_Event.html

I'll be sharing more later...just wanted to introduce myself and unpack a few boxes. (We all have baggage, don't we!)

1 comment:

C J Garrett said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! Yes, it's addictive, but it's one of those healthy addictions. Now that you're signed in, you can make comments on mine, too. The site meter comes from www.sitemeter.com

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts and seeing plenty of pictures of the offspring.