Thursday, March 15, 2007



Genealogy is not really my thing, but my mom found these pics as she was sorting pics for albums. John Lindsey Pearce and Georgia Ann Davidson Pearce were my granddaddy's grandparents. Their daughter, Fannie Louella Pearce married Delbert Gregory and they became parents to my granddaddy, Foster Arnold Gregory. He married Estelle Williams. They are pictured at their 50th anniversary celebration. Granddaddy had been totally blind for many years by the time this pic was taken. The retinitis pigmentosa that is hereditary in our family came down through the Pearce line. We know Fannie Louella had RP. MomaG is trying to find the research Aunt Maxine did about RP in our family.

Just a comment about BlogSpot: Manipulating pictures & text is way too difficult. On my xanga site it's a breeze. If anyone has suggestions about how to anchor pics to make them stay put, I'd appreciate the help. And yes, I choose specific layouts on the "Add Image" screen.




No comments: