Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tomorrow’s the big day & excitement is building. February 16th seems to be a very good day to have a baby – especially since that’s the day Marlee will be born. Laurie & Dewayne have to be at the hospital at 6am. I’ll go a little later, thank you very much. Not that I won’t be awake & dressed by then. I probably won’t sleep a wink. Molly’s coming up in the morning and Katey & Terry will be there. Call it a family gathering.

To my friend Cathy: Tomorrow night should be a blast; wish I could be there. And for your information, your solo has been rattling around in my head since I first read about it in your blog. Please give me another song to drive me batty; I’m tired of this one. Can’t wait to see the pictures. (Surely you’ll take pictures?)

I talked to a friend in Watertown NY and they have only 4’ of snow. That doesn’t even faze them. I asked if he went to work and he laughed at me. He doesn’t understand that if it rains really hard around here we have trouble driving in it. Well, not me; I don’t have trouble driving in anything.

On that note I’ll close. The excitement is making me ditzy. Stay tuned for the BIG EVENT.

1 comment:

C J Garrett said...

Please give Laurie my best wishes. Hope everything goes smoothly. And if by some (very slim) chance you happen to think of me between 9 and 12 tomorrow night, please whisper a little prayer. I'm beginning to get a little nervous. Hugs and kisses to all especially Marlee K.