Sunday, February 18, 2007


Good morning all. The adrenalin has returned to normal and I got to spend some quality rocking time with Marlee K yesterday. Laurie wanted spinach/artichoke dip from O'Charley's so Molly & I made the run and stayed the afternoon with them. Note: A hospital room is a very small place for 4-5 adults and one infant. But we had a great time and a few visitors. Here's one of the visitors: MomaG is the oldest generation and Marlee is the younest - the Great-Grands



Marlee has Dewayne's family's coloring, and her mouth is shaped just like Aaron's - their second child. She has a mop of black hair. (Will it turn red?) I think Daddy's Little Girl already has him wrapped around her finger. Dewayne is definitely a hands-on daddy. So far he's done most of the feeding and a lot of the changing. Laurie is trying to recuperate. She & Dewayne were big babies and all their babies have weighed above normal. They need to buy a herd of cows to feed their crew. When their mommy and aunts were growing up Terry & I bought 7-8 gallons of milk every week!

They go home today on this cold February morning. I'm so glad there are laws about carseats for children now. Yes, it's nice to hold them in your arms on the ride home, like we did, but the risks outweigh the enjoyment. And there's plenty of time for holding later on.

Y'all have probably had about all the baby pics you can stand. From now on they'll be in the photo album on my Xanga site. I hope you'll visit there, too. And you know I'll still be posting the occaisonal pic here. I leave you with this close up of our little sweetie.







No comments: