Sunday, March 9, 2008

Frustration...

I spent about 30 minutes yesterday morning writing a post, then when I tried to publish it, wouldn't you know, I got an error message. Usually I write in MS Word, but I didn't yesterday. My gripe about doing that is that when I write in Word, my codes (bold, italics, underline) don't paste over into my blog. You'd think it would be a simple thing for Blogger to do. I mean, even xanga will accept Word codes. And I don't know enough about html codes to bother with that.

Oh, well, by now you know we had the perfect snow. Blows in overnite; wake to a pristine covering; it's gone by 2pm. If there's a perfect snow, that's it. No sludge; no mess; no ice.

I'll post again when I'm not so frustrated with Blogger. (And if I've totally missed the instructions for pasting Word codes, would some kind soul let me know? Thanks.)

No comments: