Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We’ve been all over the place this week. All were anxious for Katey to get home after her 9-day ministry trip to Chile. They arrived safe and sound yesterday. She called as soon as they touched down in Atlanta – 5:25am CST. As a mom I’m always torn. It’s a great concern when your child goes to a foreign country. But it’s also a blessing that she is willing to do God’s will and that Andy supports her and is so great w/ the kids.

And Laurie thought she would have Pearce Monday or yesterday. Didn’t happen. She’s very disappointed and very uncomfortable. Dr. C will put her in Friday if nothing has happened before then. Here again, I’m torn. L&D have 5 (almost) children, with the oldest just having turned 6, so I’m concerned about her health. But I also know they have prayed about this and are following God’s plan for their life together, which is also a blessing.

Molly & I talk on the phone often, but I’d like to see them more. And she would like to be closer to be a part of what little drama we have in our lives. You need to click here for The Saga of the Phones.

No comments: