Thursday, January 10, 2008

Call me crazy, but when the barometric pressure starts dropping, I get sleepy. I mean lie-down-on-the-floor-under-my-desk sleepy. Kids get cranky; I get sleepy. Terry watches the Weather Channel; I go to bed (with my clothes and shoes right by the bed, at his insistence). Where would we go if it “came up a cloud”? Our house is about the soundest structures within miles. Oh well, maybe he’s concerned that I should be properly dressed if the house blows away.

Laurie had a doctor’s appointment this morning and Pearce McGuire should be making his appearance Feb 1st, if not before. She is sooooo ready. Her nights are spent moving from the couch to the recliner to the bed to the couch… Katey & crew are moving into their new house this weekend. We are so proud for them; they’ve sold their other house and are ready for larger digs. And she leaves for Chile on the 21st. Pray for my baby and her family as they face all these new events. Molly & Kevin has strep and stayed home from work one day to let the antibiotics kick in. She still doesn’t feel well, but was going to work, anyway.

.
Couldn’t sleep long under my desk b/c of tornado warnings. The weather’s been nasty in all parts of the state. Closing this out for the time being….

No comments: