Thursday, December 6, 2007

Disappointment reigns. The Kindle did not help me. I think it is a great product – slightly pricey – for someone who is not fighting a battle with double vision. It only happens when I’m using my bifocals to read, so I’m back at my computer using the Libronix Library to read the NASB. I was excited and hopeful, but I’m not devastated that the Kindle didn’t work out. Thank goodness, Amazon has a great return policy.

There are numerous web sites that contain the New American Standard Bible that I could read from, but I chose to buy the Libronix version because I can highlight and make notes. The cross reference feature is easy to use and there are lots of other learning tools that came with it. So I’m satisfied that I have the best thing for me right now.

Laurie’s family is on the mend. They finally decided to join a blogging community. You can find them here. Don’t even ask what Kingmooka means.

Katey’s crew is working hard on their house. They probably won’t be in by Christmas but consider that a blessing now. It might have been too much stress to move during the holidays. Katey is in adult choir which will present their cantata Friday night & Sunday night. And the kids are in the children’s musical. Lots to keep them busy.

I’m hoping we’ll be off the week of Christmas. I am so looking forward to some family time.

1 comment:

C J Garrett said...

I'm so sorry the Kindle didn't work out. I am glad to know you have other good options. Don't forget to post the link to Laurie's blog in your sidebar.