Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's usually a riot at the Phillips Phamility abode. When you have six children and you homeschool, they're always there to provide entertainment. Laurie posted this on fb today:

My 3yo daughter asked my 4yo son, "Marcus, you think I pretty?" My son replies,"I guess so." My daughter tilts her head a little, smiles, and begins to bat her eyelashes. "Ok, Marcus...NOW you think I pretty?" He says, "Yeah Marlee...you're real pretty!" (He was sincere!). When I find out who taught this little "move"... to my daughter, I'm going to hurt you. Then lock her in her room until she's 30.

Reminds me of the saying... She's payin' for her raisin'.

Yesterday was Katelee's 12th birthday. Gracious! We went over last night for a pizza/cake/ice cream supper for friends and family. She's growing up fast, as are all our kidlesttes. Before you know it, Harris (almost 7 months old) will be crawling, then walking; and I won't have a lap baby anymore. Hey, MOLLY!!!

No comments: