Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why would someone who is so obviously imperfect have perfectionist tendencies? I just went back in my previous post and corrected a word I'd misspelled. Now why did I do that since the 4 people who read this blog have probably already read that post, noticed the error, laughed a little and moved on to other more interesting things? Who knows. Friend Cathy, do you want a crack at psycho-analyzing me? Ha! I'll bet you've already tried after all these years.

Not sure why I'm here posting; it's going to be a busy two days. I need to work on the SS lesson for tomorrow and polish up a short talk I'm giving at Parkway's Mother's Day Brotherhood Breakfast in the morning. This afternoon MomaG, my brother Darrell, his wife Kay, Terry & I, all our girls, all their husbands & kids and all their husbands' families are having a cookout at K&A's house. Whoo-Hoo!! It's supposed to be stormy but Katey assures everyone their new house is not a showcase and she doesn't mind sweeping up the dirt later.

Happy Mothers' Day to all who are mothers and to all who have mothers!

No comments: